Keeping You Safe
It’s important that both our staff and customers feel safe visiting our premises. This has become even more vital during the current COVID-19 outbreak.
We continue to monitor our safety processes to keep pace with both the changing situation and also Government legislation.
In addition to providing hand sanitiser in our reception, extra hand washing by our staff and social distancing, we have also introduced the following:
- A one customer limit when booking or collecting your vehicle into the building.
- Vehicles are brought into the building by our staff during the booking process, to limit customer contact.
- Seat, floor and furnishing coverings continue to be used while they are with us but additionally the vehicle is also sanitised using a spray mist on completion.
- Vehicles can be held for three addtional days after staff have completed the work if the customer would prefer to wait.
- Previously on completion of a repair, vehicles would have been returned to a customer and an explanation of what the repair entailed would have been provided with the enginer who undertook the repair. We will now only do this in essential circumstances where the safety of the vehicle is involved. In this scenario the engineer will be gloved and masked to ensure your safety.
If you have any questions or you would like further details then please don’t hesitate to contact us.